Monday, November 12, 2012

BrickHouse Sports Pub

BrickHouse Sports Pub has the best wings I've had in Raleigh by far!  Not only are they huge, but the flavor of the sauce is great as well.  They don't have 100 flavors like some specialty wing joints, but they do Hot Buffalo right.  The dry rub is amazing as well.  Every time I go I get a half-order of each (with a side of cheese fries), and I can never decide which to save for last.  It's hard to find a good dry rub, but this one is great and the wings stay juicy too.

As of the writing of this post, wings are half off on Wednesday, so I make this a regular part of my weekly lunch rotation.

You have to keep yours eyes open, but you can find them if you look hard enough.  They're tucked away in a little shopping center on Hillsborough, just across from Meredith College.

No comments:

Post a Comment